Thursday, October 8, 2020

Travel Tip for Using Phone's GPS in a Rental Car

 


Last time I was in North Carolina, I noticed that my son had this clever cell phone holder that mounted to his car's air vent. That seemed like a great idea, so when I was in the 99 cent store here in Tucson I found this one for just a dollar. 

It works really well and is small enough to be portable so I can take it on trips when I have car rentals that are not equipped with GPS. It's hard to go wrong with a dollar investment that, at just four inches long, takes up next to no space in my suitcase!


 

6 comments:

  1. Perfect information on the phone holder. Will be good when going to a travel place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travel with Blizin to Enjoy the Beauty Of Nature Of Pakistan.
    Hotels in Lahore
    Hotel in Lahore

    ReplyDelete
  3. xo slot เป็นเว็บคาสิโนออนไลน์ที่ดีเยี่ยมที่สุด ชั้น 1 ของไทยแล้วก็ทวีปเอเชียโดยเฉพาะอย่างยิ่งสล็อตออนไลน์ เล่นในเวลานี้รวมทั้งรับรางวัลแจ็คพอต ฝาก-ถอน เร็วชั้น 1 ของไทย

    ReplyDelete
  4. สมัคร Pg Slot การเล่น สล็อต สมัครง่าย ผ่านระบบอัตโนมัติ 3 วินาที ทำให้ทุกคนเพลินใจ ไปกับการเล่น สล็อต ได้ทุกหนทุกแห่ง ส่วนกระบวนการลงทะเบียน เป็นสมาชิกนั้น ไม่ยุ่งยาก ททางเว็บ

    ReplyDelete
  5. สล็อต แตก ง่าย ที่สุดของการเล่นเกมสล็อตที่ใครๆก็ประทับใจ ด้วยความมากมายของตัวเกมที่ได้มีการคัดมาอย่างดีเยี่ยม PGSLOT-TH.COM มีการแจกรางวัลโบนัสสูงที่สุดตั้งแต่ที่เคยมีมา

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the post, keep posting interesting posts
    Rent a car in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete